No other place on campus (or in Tucson) offers single graduate and professional students the opportunity to live in a community of 300 incredibly talented scholars from all over the world.
La Aldea Graduate Housing residents enjoy the best of both worlds: the security, convenience, and unparalleled experience of living on campus, combined with the space and amenities of apartment life! Enjoy walking to class, your research lab or the library in just minutes. Plus, major public transit routes are just outside your door!
To make it easier for you, utilities are included in your monthly rent.
- 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 4-bedroom apartments with 1 bathroom per bedroom
- Full-sized kitchen and living room
- Furniture in common areas and bedrooms included
- Utilities, all INCLUDED and already set-up
- Live-in staff includes Community Director and Graduate Resident Assistants (GRAs) to support safety & security and plan community events
- FREE laundry
- Dedicated UA custodial & maintenance service
- ENERGY STAR certified appliances
- Calendar year contract (August 1 or the date you move in (whichever is earlier), through July 31)
- Rent billed monthly to your UA Bursar's account and payable online at the UAccess Student Center
Check out the La Aldea brochure for more information.