ROTC Community in Cochise Hall
Attention cadets of the Army, Air Force, Navy, and Marines:
Join the ROTC theme wing at Cochise Hall! This is a great opportunity to live with students sharing similar goals, aspirations and schedules. You and your wing-mates will share similar “rise & shine” schedules—up before 0600 for physical training several times a week; classes in military sciences in addition to your heavy course load; and a strong commitment to serve your community and country.
Men and women aspiring to be leaders and officers in the Army, Air Force, Navy and Marines will live on a wing in Cochise Hall, right next door to South Hall, home base for all ROTC offices and activities. Cochise Hall, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, has an appealing "lodge" style with high ceilings and a central stone fireplace. You’ll benefit from living with like-minded students on the ROTC wing and being part of the friendly, larger Cochise Hall community.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Attend military science classes, study hours, and other ROTC activities next door at South Hall
- Rise early with your roommate and wing-mates for 0600 physical training several times each week—and regulate your sleep hours—often different from other students
- Manage heavy course loads and take similar classes with your wing-mates
- Enhance your leadership skills through ROTC and hall programs
- Build self-confidence through challenging training and courses
- Develop and share pride in your community and country
- Submit your online housing application
- Pay the non-refundable housing application fee
- When you receive your invitation to self-assign, select the hall and then the ROTC Community (based on availability)
ROTC is stimulating, challenging and rewarding—share the experience on a daily basis with like-minded students!
For more information contact:
Jon Wheeler at Residence Life
Army ROTC– (520) 621-1609
Navy (and Marine) ROTC– (520) 626-5775
Air Force ROTC– (520) 621-3521